- Gymnastics Classes
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Night Out
- CAG Blast Camps
- CAG Add On Programs
- General Information
Spring Break and Summer Blast Camp Registration Now Open!
Sign Up Now for 2014 All Summer Long Classes!
Early Bird Sign Ups for 2014-2015 School Year Classes!
2013-2014 School Year Session Sign Ups are Ongoing throughout June!
Call 703-378-4966 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Springfest Gym Challenge – Saturday, May 10th: Sign ups begin Monday, March 24th. Early Bird Discount $5 off through Saturday, April 12th. Come join us for this fun filled day of gymnastics at CAG! All Recreational students, Hot Shot 1 and Up are invited to attend. Event routines have been created for each Recreational Level. Sign ups are required in the main office – limited spots are available! Each participant receives Achievement Ribbons on each event and a CUSTOM CAG TROPHY! Click Here for the 2014 Springfest Gym Challenge Brochure
- EGGstravaganza: Saturday, April 12th, 2014 from 2:00-4:00pm: Come hunt for hidden toy eggs while hopping through the Bunny Trail Obstacle Course! Trampoline, Tumbling, Games and Prizes Included! All children 18mos-8yrs are welcome! Preregister for $10 or 2 for $15. Same day registration and walk ins $15. Click Here for the 2014 EGGStravaganza Registration Form
- Spring Holiday Weekend: CLOSED Saturday, April 19th for All gymnastics classes, activities, birthday parties, pre-team and team practices
- Kid’s Night Out: Come in to CAG on scheduled Friday nights from 6:00-10:00pm to polish those skills you are working in class, and have a blast with extra Trampoline & TumblTrak time, Tumbling Skills, Bar Skill Development. Lots of Fun, Games and Pizza is provided at 7:30pm each KNO. Bring a Friend! Class enrollment required. Kindergarten and up are welcome! Click Here for the 2013-2014 KNO Flier (Each friend 1 MAX visit w/out membership. This excludes special events)
- Kinder Play Open Gyms: Come in to CAG on scheduled Friday afternoons from 1:00-2:00pm. KPO is the ultimate indoor playground for children. These supervised indoor play sessions are great for letting kids blow off steam while they have fun at the gym. Regular visits are great for your child’s health and fitness! Let’s Move at CAG! Sign up for Lunch Bunch 12:00-1:00pm to eat lunch with a coach before KPO! Click Here for the 2013-2014 KPO Flier (Each friend 1 MAX visit w/out membership. This excludes special events)
- CAG Open Gyms: Join us for additional gym time on scheduled Saturdays, September – June from 1:00-2:30pm or 4:00-5:30pm. Work on your Power Skills for Promotion. Kindergarten and up are eligible. $20 per visit or $105 for 6 visits. Click Here for the 2014 Open Gym Schedule
|Saturday 4:00-5:30pm||4/5, 4/26, 5/3, 5/31, 6/7, 6/14|
- Lunch Bunch Club: Join our 1 hour add-on program to your currently scheduled program Monday through Fridays. Bring a lunch to eat and play with a CAG instructor.
2013-2014 Chantilly Academy Preschool- “A Balanced Beginning From Head to Toe”
If you have any questions please e-mail our main office at email@example.com or call 703-378-4966
Sign Up Now! - Lunch Bunch Club is Available All Year Round – Academic Year and during Summer Enrichment – The Lunch Bunch Club is available Monday – Friday as an ADD On Program for Preschoolers at CAG! This Add On program is offered to our CAG Preschool Students through the Gymnastics Program. Allow your child added time for fun, socialization and an added activity! Lunch with a staff member and friends and then a gym activity.
Lunch Bunch Club is offered Monday – Friday from 12:00pm-1:00pm. $12.00/visit! Sign Up in the Preschool Hallway or with the main office by calling 703-378-4966 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to Olivia Norman on qualifying to Level 9 Easterns!
Congratulations to our State Champions and Regional Qualifiers!
- Level 10, Julia McLaughlin, State Champion in AA, Vault and Beam; Regional Qualifier
- Level 9, Olivia Norman, State Champion in Bars; Regional Qualifier
- Level 7, Emma Nocera, State Champion in AA, Bars and Floor