- Gymnastics Classes
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Night Out
- CAG Blast Camps
- CAG Add On Programs
- General Information
** Monday December 9th Weather Closing Information: Chantilly Academy will be CLOSED for ALL gymnastics classes – afternoon and evening **
2013-2014 School Year Session Sign Ups are Ongoing throughout June – Sign Up Now!
Call 703-378-4966 or e-mail email@example.com for more info!
- Upcoming Calendar Date, Events & Theme Weeks at CAG:
- Winter Wonderland Theme Weeks: 12/7 – 12/21 – All Tumbling Tots classes and 5-6yr old Hot Shot 1 classes. Snowman Search, Games, Activities and a special CAG Ornament presented
- Shop Till You Drop Parents Day Out – Friday, 12/20 10am-1pm – Need a fun filled place to bring your kids during the day – bring them to CAG for gymnastics, crafts and activities. ADD on Kinder Play Open Gym from 1-2pm to make it even better! See main office for details.
- Shop Till You Drop Kids Night Out – Friday, 12/20 6-10pm. Get your holiday shopping done or just a date night while the kids have fun, fitness and friends at CAG!
- Last Day of December Classes – Saturday, 12/21
- Winter Break – 12/22/13 – 1/1/14
- Daily Open Gyms 2-4pm – 12/23, 12/26, 12/27, 12/28, 12/30, 12/31, 1/2 & 1/3 – Sign Up in Main Office
- 2013 Winter Blast Camps: This is a fun and educational winter day camp for gymnasts of all skill levels during Winter Break Monday 12/23, Thursday 12/26, Friday 12/27, Monday 12/30, Tuesday 12/31, Thursday 1/2 & Friday 1/3. The camp is open to BOYS and GIRLS for Half Day Camp, Full Day Camp & Add On Open Gym. In addition to gymnastics skill training, our campers will enjoy tumbling, trampoline, sport games and arts & crafts activities. Limited space is available – Sign Up Now by calling 703-378-4966. Click Here for the 2013 Winter Blast Camp Registration Form
- Kids’ Night Out: Come in to CAG on scheduled Friday nights from 6:00-10:00pm to polish those skills you are working in class, and have a blast with extra Trampoline & TumblTrak time, Tumbling Skills, Bar Skill Development. Lots of Fun, Games and Pizza is provided at 7:30pm each KNO. Bring a Friend! Class enrollment required. Kindergarten and up are welcome! Click Here for the 2013-2014 KNO Flier (Each friend 1 MAX visit w/out membership. This excludes special events)
- Kinder Play Open Gyms: Come in to CAG on scheduled Friday afternoons from 1:00-2:00pm. KPO is the ultimate indoor playground for children. These supervised indoor play sessions are great for letting kids blow off steam while they have fun at the gym. Regular visits are great for your child’s health and fitness! Let’s Move at CAG! Sign up for Lunch Bunch 12:00-1:00pm to eat lunch with a coach before KPO! Click Here for the 2013-2014 KPO Flier (Each friend 1 MAX visit w/out membership. This excludes special events)
- CAG Open Gyms: Join us for additional gym time on scheduled Saturdays, September – June from 1:00-2:30pm or 4:00-5:30pm. Work on your Power Skills for Promotion. Kindergarten and up are eligible. $20 per visit or $105 for 6 visits. Click Here for the 2013-2014 Saturday Open Gym Schedule
Saturday 1:00-2:30pm 11/2 Saturday 4:00-5:30pm 11/9, 12/7 & 12/21
- Lunch Bunch Club: Join our 1 hour add-on program to your currently scheduled program Monday through Fridays. Bring a lunch to eat and play with a CAG instructor.
2013-2014 Chantilly Academy Preschool- “A Balanced Beginning From Head to Toe”
If you have any questions please e-mail our main office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-378-4966
Sign Up Now! - Lunch Bunch Club is Available All Year Round – Academic Year and during Summer Enrichment – The Lunch Bunch Club is available Monday – Friday as an ADD On Program for Preschoolers at CAG! This Add On program is offered to our CAG Preschool Students through the Gymnastics Program. Allow your child added time for fun, socialization and an added activity! Lunch with a staff member and friends and then a gym activity.
Lunch Bunch Club is offered Monday – Friday from 12:00pm-1:00pm. $12.00/visit! Sign Up in the Preschool Hallway or with the main office by calling 703-378-4966 or emailing email@example.com.
Please check our Meet Schedule and Results page for a preview of our home meets for the 2013-2014 season and for the meet entry form.
Winter Island Getaway Invitational – December 14th & 15th – All Xcel Levels & JO Levels 2-10; 11/26/13 –Session assignments are posted on the Meet Schedule and Results page.
Chinese New Year Invitational – February 9th & 10th – All Xcel Levels & JO Levels 2-10
March Madness Invitational – March 1st & 2nd – All Xcel Levels & JO Levels 2-10
Flower Power Invitational - March 29th & 30th – All Xcel Levels & JO Levels 2-10