CAG is BACK and we are excited to offer 2020 Summer Classes! Please see the schedule below.
Annual Registration Fee of $65 are valid for 12 months which allows for flexible class attendance no matter the season. Tuition is based on 4 classes per month.
KINDERGym – Preschool Aged Classes
KINDERGym is our preschool-aged gymnastics program that focuses on the development of fine and gross motor skills, playground readiness, social skills, and gymnastics skills. Our specially designed gymnastics equipment is scaled to fit toddlers’ and preschoolers’ having smaller hands and bodies. Circuits and stations assure that these active children have minimal downtime and trampolines and foam pits provide a safe environment for these young jumpers. While age is the general guideline for how our classes are organized, our curriculum allows for flexibility acknowledging that children develop at different rates.
ACADEMYGym – School Age Classes
Our ACADEMYGym students (Kindergarten and up) are placed into class based on skill and gender. Our students in this program are Beginner Girls & Boys up to Advanced Girls & Boys. Please see all descriptions below to learn more about each class.
TWISTERS BLUE/WHITE & PURPLE
REBOUNDERS & AERIALS – Promotion Required – Int/Advanced – 75 min
NINJA WHITE – Ages: 5 & Up- Co-ed – 55 min
Children learn a combination of flips, rolls, jumps, and kicks in combination on strength & agility courses. A progressive level system evaluates and advances children on their skill and knowledge of core values as described in the Ninja Zone creed.
NINJA ADVANCED YELLOW/GREEN/BLUE – Ages: 7 & Up- Co-ed – 55 min
The Ninja Advanced Curriculum teaches a combination of flips, rolls, jumps and kicks. Strength and agility are tested through obstacle courses and various training techniques. A progressive level system evaluates and advances children their skill and knowledge of core values as described in the Ninja Zone creed. Children advanced and learn at their own pace. The levels of Ninja Zone are defined by the headband colors of Yellow, Green & Blue.
CAG PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES FOR PARENTS & MEMBERS
CAG PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES FOR CAG STAFF MEMBERS
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR STUDENTS & STAFF
- CAG Wellness Screening required prior to entering building
- Wellness Questions
- Temperature Check
- KISS & RIDE DROP OFF & PICK UP ONLY – No parents are allowed in the gym at this time.
- Masks or face coverings are required when entering and exiting the gym
- Smaller class sizes & ratios – 5 max for ACADEMYGym & 3 max for KINDERGym
- Designated bathrooms for students & staff members
- No Food is allowed in the gym at this time
- Labeled Drawstring back with the following:
- 32oz water bottle or 2 – all water fountains are closed at this time
- Ziploc bag for shoes (please make sure to wear flip flops or slides)
- Clear bag for mask or face covering
- Your student should be gymnastics READY – no additional clothing should be worn into the facility.
- Touch less faucets, soap and paper towel dispensers